Saturday, May 4, 2019

Fantastic Four #6

HERALD OF DOOM pt I


Written by Dan Slott
Penciled by Aaron Kuder
Published Jan 16, 2019







   Galactus looms once again. But this time, Doom has an assistant to take on the planet eater. The first of her foes however are none other than the Fantastic Four. Zora fights them in addition to Johnny Storm’s cheesy pickup lines. Eventually the issue wraps with the celestial god preparing to eat Doom’s protege and possibly the earth. What’ll happen next? Slott begins another classic story arc and Aaron Kuder’s artwork is as cool as ever. I give this one a 7/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment