Friday, April 26, 2019

Amazing Spider-Man #13

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT pt III


Written by Nick Spencer
Penciled by Ryan Ottley
Published Jan 16, 2019







   Spider-Man and Jonah Jameson staredown the Big Man, who turns out to be Frederick Foswell Jr - son of legendary reporter and supervillain Frederick Foswell Sr. As his plan to murder the webslinger crumbles, Jonah is able to subdue him and Spider-Man is able to ditch the explosive robotic suit. The issue ends with Jonah telling off the Kingpin at his faux-award presentation. Nick Spencer continues to give nods to the old school and Ryan Ottley keeps up the artwork that would make Stan Lee and Steve Ditko proud. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment