Wednesday, April 10, 2019

X-Force #1

SINS OF THE PAST pt I


Written by Ed Brisson
Penciled by Dylan Burnett
Published Dec 26, 2018






   X-Force continues to brutally hunt Kid Cable, with far more hardcore methods than their superhero team counterparts. Meanwhile, young Nathan Summers and Deathlok try their best to complete a delicate weapons deal. Luckily for all of them, their paths cross and both are able to fight against the Transian officials. The issue wraps with news that the docile president has been overthrown and the evil Constantin has a far heavier hand planned for the mutants in the tiny country. Ed Brisson is obviously no stranger to flawless writing, and Dylan Burnett’s abstract style is pretty rad to boot. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment