Friday, April 12, 2019

Deadpool #8



Written by Skottie Young
Penciled by Nic Klein
Published Jan 2, 2019






   Silly Seal hires Deadpool to kill the drug running Ziggy Pig. One thing the merc doesn't plan on in the mission though is running into his daughter Ellie. Thanks to his recent mindwipe, he remembers nothing of the circumstances and their true relationship continues to be unknown. The issue wraps with Wade killing everyone except for his true target, thanks to Ellie for subtly unarming him. More insane stories from Skottie Young but with artwork that slightly redeems it, I give this one a 7/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment