Friday, April 12, 2019

Champions #1

BEAT THE DEVIL pt I


Written by Jim Zub
Penciled by Steven Cummings
Published Jan 2, 2019






   The new Champions fight three different campaigns across the world and are fairly successful in them all. Now lead by Ms. Marvel, the much larger team gathers to receive a pep talk from their new leader. Everyone but Spider-Man. As Kamala leaves her confused teammates quarters, it's revealed he's had a visit from the demonic Mephisto. What does that mean for the new group? Jim Zub continues where the series left off with brilliant artwork from Steven Cummings. I give this debut issue an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment