Friday, April 12, 2019

Immortal Hulk #11

THIS WORLD OUR HELL


Written by Al Ewing
Penciled by Joe Bennett
Published Jan 2, 2019







   Hulk and reporter Jackie McGee walk through the abstract hellscape opened by Absorbing Man. Subsequently, Puck discovers the former supervillain back topside, and explains that he's going to be the one that closes it. Meanwhile, Hulk runs into his demoniacal alter ego and the issue ends with a fight to the death. Obviously I've enjoyed this series immensely but it's clear Al Ewing is testing just how philosophically he can pull his audience along. This is about the limit. I give this one a 6/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment