Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Avengers #12

THE AGENTS OF WAKANDA



Written by Jason Aaron
Penciled by Ed McGuiness
Published Jan 9, 2019










   While Black Panther chairs the Avengers, he needs an intelligence wing to fill the gap once patrolled by SHIELD. This issue dispels just how he fills that void, recruiting Gorilla Man, Ka-Zar, Broo, Man Wolf, Odin, Fat Cobra, Dr. Nemesis, and American Eagle. But what they do will likely pale in comparison to what newest Avenger Blade has planned. This series continues to impress. Even though this newest squad is at the least bit.. um, interesting, I give this one a 10/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment