Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Star Wars #59

THE ESCAPE pt IV


Written by Kieron Gillen
Penciled by Angel Unzeuta
Published Jan 9, 2019







   Luke is confronted by Tula after learning he activated his distress beacon. Further, the group continues to fall out of favor with Markona when some strange visitors arrive, responding to the distress call. Thane goes out to greet them and the rebels learn it’s Sergeant Kreel and his Scar Squadron. With Sana Starros as a prisoner, it falls upon Luke to duel the stormtrooper lightsaber to lightsaber. But what happens next? Kieron Gillen’s run begins to drift to an end on this book, but he makes sure it’s on his terms. I give this one a 10/10. 


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment