Thursday, April 18, 2019

Uncanny X-Men #9

DISASSEMBLED pt IX


Written by Matthew Rosenberg, Kelly Thompson and Ed Brisson
Penciled by Yildaray Cinar
Published Jan 9, 2019








   Using Legion’s body, Nate Gray is able to possess even Storm and he leads his Horsemen Of Salvation against the X-Men. Jean sends out a worldwide psychic distress call and Armor buys some time. X-Man finally decides it best to sink the continent they all stand on but underestimates the X-Men’s resolve, as every person that’s able to be considered part of the team shows up for the fight. While I think this weekly series is still a bit behind what Avengers was able to cook up for No Surrender, this book is no slouch. I give it a 9/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment