Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Punisher #6

WAR IN BAGALIA pt I


Written by Matthew Rosenberg
Penciled by Szymon Kudranski
Published Jan 9, 2019





   Between torturing archnemesis Frank Castle and unsuccessfully navigating diplomacy, Baron Zemo deals with a country brimming on collapse. Meanwhile, he puts the Punisher in a Hydra prison where he eventually tires of taking the other prisoners’ crap. The issue ends with Frank suffering in isolation before meeting his biggest challenge ever - Sister Mercy. Although it’s easy to run wild with total violence in this book, Matt Rosenberg brings to life an amazing constant redemption story. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment