Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Fantastic Four #5

THE WEDDING ISSUE


Written by Dan Slott
Penciled by Aaron Kuder, Michael Allred, and Adam Hughes
Published Dec 26, 2018






   With the wedding of Ben and Alicia finally here, we're whisked around an all-star penciler's dream lineup. From dancing lessons to recapping their origin, from bachelor parties to fighting the Serpent Society, from Doctor Doom and Galactus interruptions - we finally see these two lovebirds tie the knot. Dan Slott continues on in amazing fashion to construct the 650th issue of this series worthy of it's predecessors. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment