Friday, May 17, 2019

Immortal Hulk #12

HULK IN HELL pt II
ALL ON THAT DAY



Written by Al Ewing
Penciled by Joe Bennet
Published Jan 23, 2019







   This book is starting to kinda go off the rails. For starters we know Bruce’s father was abusive. It’s a buried rage he’s forced to deal with. Jackie McGee gets the monster within to back off as somewhere else, Brian Banner explains the inner anger towards his boy as well as his exploits in hell. The issue ends with Puck, Absorbing Man, Hulk and McGee happening upon the Hulk monster in hell... I think. Al Ewing continue with the super heavy lead ins and outs and I hate to say it, it’s beginning to shake me loose a little bit. I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment