Monday, May 20, 2019

Captain America #7

CAPTAIN OF NOTHING pt I



Written by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Penciled by Adam Kubert
Published Jan 30, 2019







   As Cap stands accused of murdering Thunderbolt Ross, he decides to turn himself in. Bucky does what he can but it turns up zero leads. But Steve still has one more card to play. With Sharon armed with his shield, an elite group of heroes known as the Daughters of Liberty plan to prove his innocence. Coates and Kubert continue to put together a series that stands on it's feet just as well as any classic Captain America book. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment