Friday, May 24, 2019

Daredevil #1

KNOW FEAR pt I



Written by Chip Zdarsky
Penciled by Marco Checchetto
Published Feb 6, 2019







   A still healing Matt Murdock drinks his blues away while this brand new volume of Daredevil sheds some light on his beginnings. Although still on the mend, he can't help but suit up and find some crime to fight. The only problem is he still isn't ready and is forced to learn the hard way. Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto kick things off where Charles Soule left off, and they get things rolling quick. I give this one a 9/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment