Monday, May 6, 2019

Return Of Wolverine #4

CHAPTER IV:
JUDGEMENT



Written by Charles Soule
Penciled by Declan Shalvey
Published Jan 16, 2019







   Wolverine awakens in a hospital as Ana fills him in. He's a hero. But eventually her story gets a little wacky and Logan figures it out. She's actually Persephone, and her entire city is a city of the dead. The people he fought were actually his former X-Men. The issue ends with her showing him just how many people will still have to die. Charles Soule and Declan Shalvey continue to tell an incredible story about our favorite mutant of all time. I give this one a 10/10.


f you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment