Saturday, May 11, 2019

Venom #10


THE ABYSS pt II




Written by Donny Cates
Penciled by Ryan Stegman
Published Jan 16, 2019







   At a diner, Eddie fills his half-brother Dylan on how he once killed a kid in a drunk driving accident. Using his typical violent scar tactics, their father convinced him to plead not guilty and pulled some stings to get him off. The issue wraps with Eddie having a freak out. But when Dylan brings him to a hospital, it eventually leads Eddie back to the freaky, Secret Wars version of Reed Richards. Donny Cates keeps the hits coming and makes this book a solid can’t miss. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment