Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thor #10

A BOY AND HIS ALL FATHER



Written by Jason Aaron
Penciled by Mike Del Mundo
Published Feb 13, 2019







   With the War of the Realms looming, Odin proves to his son just how terrible of an all father he's been. The two slug it out over the course of one very long comic book, one which also reveals strife between Loki and his frost giant father, King Laufey. In the end, Odin seeks advice from Iron Man, who knows a thing or two about hitting rock bottom. Jason Aaron continues penning a masterpiece while Mike Del Mundo.. um, keeps Del Mundo-ing...? I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment