Saturday, May 25, 2019

Immortal Hulk #13

HULK IN HELL pt IV



Written by Al Ewing
Penciled by Joe Bennett
Published Feb 6, 2019







   The withered Hulk continues to battle the gamma demons in hell, until finally Absorbing Man pulls the energy from Banner’s father and gives it back to the big green machine. As he closes the door, the crew is wondering where he went. But Bruce Banner stands at a phone booth in the Midwest and calls his estranged wife Betty for help. Hulk In Hell finally wraps and I’m actually glad they finally got him out of that jam. I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment