Friday, May 31, 2019

Guardians of the Galaxy #2

THE FINAL GAUNTLET pt II




Written by Donny Cates
Penciled by Geoff Shaw
Published Feb 13, 2019







  While the Black Order continues the search for Thanos' head, Peter Quill does what he can to keep the new Guardians' sane. It isn't enough though for the Rider however, who leaves the squad to join the Dark Guardians. Their mission is to kill Gamora, a mission also shared by it's newest members Gladiator, Nebula and Thanos' brother, Eros. So can she stay safe with so many people searching for her? Donny Cates continues to show he's a rightful heir to Gerry Duggan's histroic run on this series. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video review HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment