Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Amazing Spider-Man #15

FAMILY MATTERS pt II



Written by Nick Spencer
Penciled by Chris Bachalo
Published Feb 13, 2019







   Spider-Man saves Aunt May from the restaurant's wreckage, but isn't able to do the same for new friend, the Rhino or old friend Ned Leeds. The cloned husband of Betty Brandt begs for him to protect her as he dies in the webslingers arms. Meanwhile Taskmaster and Black Ant deliver the Rhino to Arcade and Kraven. So what happens next? Nick Spencer continues to deliver a great story that luckily Chris Bachalo's pencils begin to finally arise to the occasion. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment