Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Avengers #13

THE GIRL WHO PUNCHED THE DRAGON



Written by Jason Aaron
Penciled by Andrea Sorrentino
Published Jan 23, 2019








   Over a million years ago, we learn the origin story of Fan Fei - the ward of K’un Lun who becomes the world’s first Iron Fist. Exiled from her home, she encounters the demon Mephisto, apparently a recurring theme of all the first Avengers. As she fights one of the first holders of the power stone, she’s forever transformed to fight with her new team. Jason Aaron continues to hone the story of the first Avengers with art from Andrea Sorrentino that of course, rarely disappoints. I give this one a 9/10.





If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment