Thursday, May 30, 2019

The Punisher #8

WAR IN BAGALIA pt III



Written by Mattew Rosenberg
Penciled by Szymon Kudranski
Published Feb 13, 2019








   Sister Mercy reveals to Frank she's recruited some help, which he reluctantly accepts and puts a detailed plan into motion. All throughout the prison, they slowly take step after step and systematically take it over, one wing at a time. Once he triggers the explosion, it's official. The Punisher has the prison.. so what happens next? Matthew Rosenburg and Szymon Kidranski continue making the perfect Punisher book. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well

No comments:

Post a Comment