Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Dead Man Logan #4

SINS OF THE FATHER pt IV



Written by Ed Brisson
Penciled by Mike Henderson
Published Feb 13, 2019






   Mysterio begs Hawkeye for help, explaining that he was forced into helping Miss Sinister against his will. The Avenger brings him to a still ailing Logan while the Sin and her goons try to track down their former co-conspirator. The issue ends with the master of illusion bringing the X-Men to Miss Sinister's doorstep. But with Hydra goons blasting, what'll happen next? Ed Brission and Mike Henderson keep this fast paced story moving in the right direction. I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment