Monday, May 27, 2019

Tony Stark: Iron Man #8

STARK REALITIES pt III



Written by Dan Slott
Penciled by Valerio Schiti
Published Feb 6, 2019







   As Iron Man, Wasp, and War Machine battle confused real-life players, they're forced to step it up a notch when it's time to fight The Controller. Meanwhile Andy Bhang figures it out, but is incapacitated by Bethany Cabe. The issue wraps though with Friday turning out to be an AI version of Tony's real adopted mother, Maria. She prepares to hold Amanda Armstrong hostage as a brainwashed version of Tony walks through the door. Dan Slott keeps the amazing writing coming and the artwork continues to be amazing. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment