Saturday, May 25, 2019

Star Wars #61

THE ESCAPE pt VI



Written by Kieron Gillen
Penciled by Andrea Broccardo
Published Feb 6, 2019







   The rebels attack the imperial impound yard and as Tula and Luke part ways, they can only hope they'll see each other again someday. But reunions with Ackbar and later, even with Chewie make things a little better. Han Solo once again boards his familiar ship as Leia explains to Ackbar she's going to destroy Shu-Torun. But they better hurry. Scar Squadron is onto them and will no doubt soon be in pursuit. Another excellent volume of a long growing story, I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment