Thursday, May 16, 2019

Guardians of the Galaxy #1

THE FINAL GAUNTLET pt I


Written by Donny Cates
Penciled by Geoff Shaw
Published Jan 1/23/19







   Far away, Eros gathers scores of people to hear Thanos’ last will and testament, where he explains he is unfortunately now still alive somewhere else. Meanwhile, Quill and Groot discover that Knowhere is missing. Back at the funeral, the Black Order escape the celestial’s head and take Thanos’ headless body, sending several of it’s attendees into a black hole. Arriving in time to pick up the pieces, Star Lord deputizes his newest crew of the Guardians of the Galaxy once more. Fresh off his work with Venom, Donny Cates takes a turn with the wackiest space pirates of all time, and well - it’s pretty awesome. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video review HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment