Thursday, May 23, 2019

Champions #2

BEAT THE DEVIL pt II



Written by Jim Zub
Penciled by Steven Cummings
Published Feb 6, 2019







   As the Champions battle against ZZZax in Dubai, they clearly stand on the wrong side of fate. With buildings falling, Viv Vision and Ms Marvel are killed in the wreckage. But since he keeps showing up in every other Marvel book lately, Mephisto appears and gives Brawn and Spider-Man a choice. With the War of the Realms on the horizon, Jim Zub and Steven Cummings keep this quick read entertaining and on point.. I give this one a 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment