Wednesday, May 22, 2019

X-Force #2

SINS OF THE PAST pt II



Written by Ed Brisson
Penciled by Dylan Burnett
Published Jan 30, 2019







   As X-Force works to save kidnapped mutants from Transia’s evil President Constantin, they work under a new young Cable none of them really trust. Meanwhile, a guest from the future informs the president that supplying advance weapons was part of a deal for protecting mutants. But as the issue wraps, it’s pretty clear that’s never been his intent. Ed Brisson and Dylan Burnett keep this cohesive story moving in one of Marvel’s classic X-Vehicles. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment