Friday, February 8, 2019

X-Men Red #10

THE HATE MACHINE pt X


Written by Tom Taylor 
Penciled by Roge Antonio
Published Nov 7, 2018





   With news that this series will be coming to an abrupt end with the following issue, it's hard to really be all that surprised. If you've followed my reviews for long, you've no doubt picked up on my love-mostly-hate for X-Men Red, and Tom Taylor keeps reminding us why. Still, with these last few issues, it looks like it's at the very least ending on a high note. The Cassandra Nova hate machine finally begins to wrap in Genosha when she takes on the X-Men with help from Tony Stark and the Avengers. Only question I have is where did they find the Magneto Helmet surplus store? I give this one a 7/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment