Friday, February 22, 2019

Tony Stark: Iron Man #6

STARK REALITIES pt I :
THE ROLLOUT



Written by Dan Slott
Penciled by Valerio Schiti
Published Nov 21, 2018







   Some low rate goons try their best to hijack some of Tony's newest emerging tech, but even that can't stop the launch of the eScape. The only problem is that there's a user who somehow has the ability to reinstate all the once booted, rowdy players back into the game. Tony's mother is left in a state of medical emergency while the Controller prepares to wreck shock. Another amazingly penned piece from the incomparable Dan Slott. I give this one a 10/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment