Friday, February 1, 2019

Avengers #10



Written by Jason Aaron Penciled by David Marquez, Frazer Irving, Adam Kubert, and Andrea Sorrentino  






 With the undersea war between Namor and the Avengers still going strong, the 700th issue of this legendary series just continues crushing it. In between innuendo between Thor and She-Hulk, Jason Aaron and David Marquez, along with a few guest artists, manage to even bring in some international faire. The Defenders of the Deep prepare for long term battle. Plus the return of Agent Coulson and the introduction of the Squadron Supreme of America, this humongous doublesized issue definitely has it all. I give this one a 10/10.
  


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment