Thursday, February 28, 2019

Immortal Hulk #10

THAUMIEL


Written by Al Ewing
Penciled by Joe Bennett
Published Dec 5, 2018






   Alpha Flight pursues Hulk, later finding him fighting with the mutilated Absorbing Man. Meanwhile, Shadow Base mulls executing him. But in the time everyone waits to do anything, Creel runs towards the original blast site of Banner’s gamma exposure. Everyone fights the Hulk as he tries to explain but it’s too late. The issue ends with the Green Door opening and exposing everyone to Bruce Banner’s hell. More of the greatest horror comic genre from Al Bennet, this series continues at a high point. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment