Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Astonishing X-Men #17

UNTIL OUR HEARTS STOP pt V


Written by Matthew Rosenberg
Penciled by Greg Land
Published Nov 21, 2019






   The last issue of Astonishing X-Men finds the team lead by Havok finally at an impasse. Luckily for us though, it’s not enough to let them down. The group once again rendezvous’s with Kitty’s real, actual X-team and manages to defeat the Reavers. The series wraps with Alex Summers surrendering to General Callahan who agrees to get off the X-Men's back. But as the Blackbird makes it's departure, one thing is for certain. Havok isn't nearly the leader his brother Cyclops was, but he's still a pretty good leader none the less. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment