Friday, February 1, 2019

Captain America #5

WINTER IN AMERICA pt V




Written by Ta-Nehisi Coates 
Penciled by Leinil Francis Yu
Published Nov 14, 2019






   Cap finally catches up to Selene and Alexa. And after defeating the Taskmaster, he's able to battle his way in to free his girlfriend, Sharon Carter. Unfortunately, the villains appear successful in resurrecting Aleksander Lukin and the issue ends with a cliffhanger, as the Red Skull looks at his reflection in the mirror. Once more, Ta-Nehisi Coates pens what is arguably the best Captain America title in years. Only five issues in, and still getting better with every book. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment