Thursday, February 21, 2019

Punisher #4

WORLD WAR FRANK pt IV



Written by Matthew Rosenberg
Penciled by Szymon Kudranski
Published Nov 21, 2018
   





   Jigsaw quietly infiltrates the prison that currently holds Frank Castle. But as with any cell he's in, chaos quickly unfolds and leaves a trail of dead in it's wake. Later the Punisher explains to Black Widow he didn't do it, and just so happens to find himself at an Intro To Hydra Convention. Blowing the entire congregation away is old hat to Frank, but the final boss vows to not go down so easily. The issue ends on a cliffhanger with the Mandarin preparing to attack. But as for this one, I give it an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment