Monday, February 25, 2019

Daredevil #612

THE DEATH OF DAREDEVIL finale


Written by Charles Soule
Penciled by Phil Noto
Published Nov 28, 2018








   Daredevil receives medical treatment before once again squaring off against the Vigil. Once again on the run, he overhears a conversation that proves Fisk stole the election. He's able to build a case against him and the people of New York finally recall the illegitimate mayor. Or do they. The book ends with Daredevil finally unmasking the Vigil to reveal it's himself?! Matt sees Karen Page at the end of the tunnel, and his heart wave eventually flattening. Absolute brilliant writing from Marvel's best, Charles Soule. His run ends on this very issue which to me gets a solid 10/10. 
  


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment