Monday, February 25, 2019

Dead Man Logan #1

SINS OF THE FATHER pt I


Written by Ed Brisson
Penciled by Mike Henderson
Published Nov 28, 2018  







   So Logan is apparently not dead yet. He tries to track down Mysterio but ends up tipping off Miss Sinister in the process. In Brooklyn he's joined by Hawkeye, but not before the last criminal in his conquest is found by Sinister first. She convinces him to join her while Forge discovers a portal to Logan's alternate universe. The issue ends with Sinister and Mysterio joining Red Skull's daughter SIn. What'll happen next? We'll have to wait to find out. I give this one a 9/10.

If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment