Monday, February 4, 2019

Fantastic Four #3

FAMILY REUNION




Written by Dan Slott
Penciled by Sara Pichelli
Published Nov 14, 2019





   The Griever threatens to completely unravel everything in the universe. Luckily, the Fantastic um, 12 are on the case? Reed Richards calls on every Fantastic Four member ever, and to say the family reunion is anything but bittersweet would be an understatement. Together they all make quick clobberin' time of the entity, and we're once again reminded just what Dan Slott can bring to a comic book series. With everything pretty safe in this book, I again give it high marks at 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment