Saturday, February 23, 2019

Uncanny X-Men #2

DISASSEMBLED pt II



Written by Ed Brisson, Matthew Rosenberg, and Kelly Thompson
Penciled by RB Silva
Published Nov 21, 2019







   With the Multiple Man situation still at a raging pace, the X-Men split up to fight the war on many fronts. Between dinosaurs attacking, and protesters, um protesting the team is being pushed and pulled in several directions. The book ends with a cliffhanger as Charles Xavier's sychotic mutant son Legion shows up to help - but something tells me he has some ulterior motive. Great writing via a team ala the Avengers: No Surrender, this weekly book keeps on bringing it. I give this one a 10/10.




If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment