Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Uncanny X-Men #1

DISASSEMBLED pt I




Written by Ed Brisson
Penciled by Mahmud Asrar
Published Nov 19, 2019





   The 620th issue of Uncanny X-Men blasts off in full force and I’m absolutely ecstatic to welcome it’s return. Under the brilliant tutelage of Ed Brisson and Mahmud Asrar, my blatant longing for this book to come back might have me wearing some red crystallized glasses (ala Scott Summers) but at this point, I’m taking what I can get. Kind of a combo of the X-Men Red and Gold lineups, personnel isn’t going to be this book’s strong suit. But like I said, this is better than what we’ve had in the past. With returning friend turned foe Multiple Man, plus cameos from the MLF and even Apocalypse, this is already better than what we got with the X-Color books. I give this return-to-form a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment