Saturday, February 23, 2019

Amazing Spider-Man #10

HEIST pt III


Written by Nick Spencer
Penciles by Humberto Ramos and Michele Bandini
Published Nov 28, 2018







   Mary Jane continues to unload at Superhero Spouses Anonymous, while Black Cat and Spider-Man square off against the Thieves Guild. Luckily for them, Ms Marvel's cellphone was one of the items they stole. The day is saved thanks to Find My Iphone, and the book ends on a touching note. Pete reveals his identity to Felicia when she needs a friend most. Still amazing work from Nick Spencer, this latest iteration of Amazing continues to keep up it's game. I give this one a 9/10.




If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment