Saturday, February 2, 2019

Daredevil #611

THE DEATH OF DAREDEVIL pt III




Written by Charles Soule
Penciled by Phil Noto
Published Nov 14, 2018





   Soule's penultimate issue of this series features tons of action. Not sure what else you could ask for in a Daredevil book, but if that isn't enough, try 6 classic villains willing to take him down. A wounded Matt Murdock is eventually saved by his twin brother Mike. But is the good will enough to last? We'll have to wait ti find out as this issue concludes with a bang. But for this issue, I give it a solid 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment