Thursday, February 7, 2019

Venom #8



Written by Donnie Cates 
Penciled by Iban Coello
Published Nov 14, 2019




   It’s pretty amazing when you consider how far these writers have taken Eddie Brock and his symbiote, and I think I could make the argument that Donnie Cates has done more for him than any writer ever before. Once again, the “Maker” aka Reed Richards from Secret Wars continues to torture Eddie and his dormant parasitic alien. But a rare outburst from the dead Flash Thompson is able to overpower him and escape. The issue ends on a cliffhanger showing the recovered body of Cletus Kasady. Where does that leave Venom? There’s only one way to find out. I give this one a 10/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment