Thursday, February 28, 2019

Star Wars #58

ESCAPE pt III


Written by Kieron Gillen
Penciled by Angel Unzueta
Published Dec 5, 2018







   Luke and Markona storm towards the attacking Thanrax. Later, Tula reveals to Luke that her grandmother was a Jedi and her father sought refuge and retirement on Hubin. While they wait for a transport out, Luke tells Han and Leia that he’s built a transmitter to call for help. But Leia explains waiting it out is the plan. She’s built a way to destroy Shu-Torun forever. Where do the rebels go from here? Keiron Gillen shows why he’s still a Jedi master in his own right. I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment