Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Thor #7

YOUNG THOR'S LAMENT




Written by Jason Aaron
Penciled byTony Moore
Published Nov 14, 2018





  In a oneshot tale of young Thor, Jason Aaron is paired with guest artist Tony Moore. And his guest pencils don't disappoint. I've been critical of Mike Del Mundo in the past and there's no real reason to stop now. Either way, it's good for his watercolors and whatever else he uses to get a break and even better, in a quick and easy read like this one. Young Thor is of course again manipulated by Loki in a bid to their father to keep him off Earth so much. Enter the hulkish Erika The Red and our favorite Asguardian has fallen in viking love. Of course, all things can't last forever. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment