Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Fantastic Four #4

IRREPLACEABLE 



Written by Dan Slott
Penciled by Stefano Casselli
Published Nov 28, 2019






   As the Fantastic Four say their goodbyes, they learn that Spider-Man lost the Baxter Building in a the bankruptcy of Parker Industries. And once they return to New York, they find a new group of heroes called the Fantastix in their place. Luckily Val is able to quickly deduce the situation is a sham, and the crew ends the issue as Big Ben's new roomies. Still proof that Dan Slott is the GOAT, I give this quick read a 9/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment