Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Return of Wolverine #3

CHAPTER III:
PURGATORY


Written by Charles Soule
Penciled by Declan Shalvey
Published Nov 28, 2019






   The X-Men are finally able to get a bead on their former teammate. Watching him enter Soteira, they try to reach him but are assaulted by a group of people who are obviously unaffected by telepaths. One of them finds Logan and explains they were attacked by mutants. Unable to remember his former team, Wolverine pulls his punches but releases the berserker. What will happen next? Still amazing writing from Charles Soule although Shalvey's artwork fails to match his talents. I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment