Monday, January 21, 2019

X-Men Red #9

THE HATE MACHINE pt IX




Written by Tom Taylor
Penciled by Roge Antonio
Published Oct 24, 2018





   The showdown continues with Cassandra Nova... still. 9 Months after it began. But for everything I've pointed out that I thought X-Men Red has gotten wrong, I have to give this one credit. Because this truly feels like the classic books Tom Taylor works so hard to emulate. Whether it's young romance, aka Gentle and Trinary - or old romance between Nightcrawler and Rachel Summers, this book manages to introduce a big problem and mostly saves it by the end. This storyline is starting to get a little stale, but next to X-Men Black - it looks a lot better than it's been. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment