Friday, January 18, 2019

Amazing Spider-Man #8

HEIST pt I




Written by Nick Spencer 
Penciled by Humberto Ramos
Published Oct 24, 2018






   A brand new story arc entitled "Heist" reveals somebody has been getting their grubby little fingers on all the Avengers' stuff. Not to mention cameos from the Punisher and even a handful of X-Men, the issue sheds some light on the re-emergence of the Thieves' Guild. Plus ends with the return of the Black Cat. Is there anything else Nick Spencer can cram in here? You know what? I'm just kinda glad Boomerang is finally not in another book. I give this one an 8/10.  


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment