Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Old Man Logan #50

THE KING OF NOTHING finale




Written by Ed Brisson
Penciled by Ibraim Roberson
Published Oct 31, 2018




   So lucky for us, Ed Brisson truly saved some of his best for this series' last. Logan squares off with the Maestro one last time, and thanks to the Regenix is able to finally get the best of the Hulk. This time, he slices the green monster's head clean off. Only bad part is that the issue ends with Logan laying dead in the snow. The series continues in the Dead Man Logan limited series, and has me excited to see the last chapter in the original berserker's life. I give this one too a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment